MOSER 1900's Art Glass Cobalt Blue Cut To Clear & Gold 7 Panel Lidded Bowl Fine
MOSER Art Glass Cobalt Blue, Cut To Clear 7 Paneled & Lidded Gobs Of Gold Powder Bowl-Dish Very early 1900's! Antique Moser Art Glass Cobalt Blue Cut To Clear 7 Paneled Lidded Dish. Ladies lidded Powder Bowl, powder in bottom puffy thing on to shut lid, etc.. Lotion Bottle on site as well! The measurements are 7.25 tall, base to top of fennel, bottom w/o lid= 3.25. 2.5"deep 6"at widest point, goes into a wedge to base at 3.25.. Gobs Of Gold, very little loss in 2 small spots, flea size! It is not signed but the detailing and beautiful craftsmanship speaks for itself! Used to have a sticker. The item "MOSER 1900's Art Glass Cobalt Blue Cut To Clear & Gold 7 Panel Lidded Bowl Fine" is in sale since Friday, March 30, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia, South africa, New Zealand.
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Known series sets, Moser!!
- Object Type: 7 Paneled Lidded Ladies Powder Bowl
- Color: Clear, Cobalt Blue & Gold
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, then Cut To Clear Cobalt & Gold
- Type of Glass: Cut-to-Clear Cobalt & Gold
- Subject/Theme: Artistic Beauty At Its Finest
- Brand: Moser 1900's